gunner75's crash thread

Gixxus Christ!

Yeah, well we know his thumbs still work, he's probably posting from the ambulance. Dude almost whiffed like 3 times when I rode with him last year...I also harkened to the song of the sausage creature on that ride but my tire was down to the cords. I wonder if this will put him in a cigarette relapse. .hope not.

I would of at leased waited till he posted about it. Hope he's OK!

Eh. If he's throwing it on fb chances are he's not gonna mind that I did this. By the looks of the bike his sub frame and rear plastics are toast but its really hard to tell from the angle.

I seen them on Fb I don't like the sight of the back board either. I sent him a txt no dice yet, anyone else get anything?

Backboard is sop for ems. I saw a girl get way too drunk in a bar and pass out, nobody would do anything about it so someone called ems, they took her out on a backboard. Its more cya than anything.

Hope he is ok as well. I hope he gets the bike fixed fast and gets back out there.

IP- last year 0 bikes went down on the dream ride, and if I remember correctly you were the only one at the gap who had an issue.

Damnit James, hopefully you're fine and ems was only precautionary and insurance was paid up for you and the bike. Seems to be a wicked trend this season with various OhioRiders :nono: