This thread is for ticket purchase comments and questions only.
For all other Indy MotoGP talk please go to this thread.
Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP Group Ticket Buy
The race this year is 8/28/09 - 8/30/09.
Corey got us some great seats. The seats we had last year were pretty good, but you only got to see the front straight. This year we're in stand E, in the covered section. This will give us a great view of turns 1,2,3, and 4, as well as the racers coming out of the pits. We have a whole section reserved, 54 seats.
Tickets are $110 each.
Postage will be $11.00 per order, not per ticket. If you order one ticket, postage is $11.00.
If you order six tickets, postage will be $11.00.
Tickets will be mailed by me to you directly via USPS Priority Mail, insured and with delivery confirmation.
You can, of course, pick them up from me instead of having them mailed. That's fine with me.
So what do you get for being a part of the group ticket purchase?
All payments must be in by June 25th, 2009. Tickets will arrive from Indy sometime in July.
NO LONGER ACCEPTING PAYMENTS.
- Tickets are cheaper than regular price
- Tickets are good for all three days
- Special group block seating
- Ohio Riders name on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway video board
- Each ticket holder will receive a FREE Red Bull Indianapolis GP souvenir
- One-time 10% savings at the Hall of Fame Museum Gift Shop for each ticket holder
- Special Backstretch V.I.P. parking for your motorcycle
- Parade lap on your personal motorcycle around the GP course on Monday August 31, 2009
Please be sure to include your Ohio Riders / Columbus Racing username.
I will keep an updated list of those who've paid in this post.
Money Received from:
mrmako777 x4 + shipping shipped
Antste1 x2 waiting to hear back
bucksbandit x1 + shipping picking up Sunday (8/21)
evilTwin x1 hand delivered
Casper x2 hand delivered
PrincessPratt x1 hand delivered
gsxr750girl x1 hand delivered
Tomcat0403 x1 hand delivered
ninjachick x1 hand delivered
Total = 14